Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gosh, I must be really boring.

So, I signed up for a Twitter account today. No idea why. It was just something I'd been kicking around in regards to my football blog and my dreams of sports writing grandeur so I thought I'd go ahead and do it. Then, I realized: I have nothing to tweet about. I find it difficult to even think of anything to say to update my Facebook status.

I am perhaps the dullest individual on the planet.

But (shameless plug) if you want to follow me: vtfootballgirl. I hope I did that right. Perhaps someday, I'll have something to say. And any of you that tweet (twit? Whatever.) let me know, and I'll follow you too. We can be Twitter pals.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I tweet. Like you, I have no idea why. Because I can, I guess. You know the big guy tweets--his Twitter is tied to his Facebook. He is literally the "I am sitting on the patio" guy from the commercial, LOL.