Monday, March 29, 2010

I am not sick. I am not sick. I will not be sick.

Repeat it with me. Repeat it again. I am going to shake this sinus infection. I am going to be just fine for my trip on Thursday.

Did I mention I'm going on a trip? A cruise, no less. With all of my wonderful, lovely, beautiful family. I have a miracle pack of 3 day antibiotics, and I am quite certain it is going to knock out this sinus infection before I get on a plane.

Did I also mention that Ally threw up all night last night?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

YOU WILL NOT BE SICK! YOU WILL NOT BE SICK! ALLY WILL NOT BE SICK! NO ONE WILL BE SICK!

Tamara said...

You are not sick, you are not sick, you are not sick! Have a wonderful time---and even if you are sick, at least you'll be sick and ON A CRUISE. It's better than sick and at home, right? Take lots of pictures!