Friday, January 22, 2010

Guess I'm not as tough as I imagined

I fancy myself to be a pretty tough customer. You have to be, as a mom. No time to get sick, and all that stuff. I'm pretty good at biting the bullet and just keeping on keeping on.

Except......

I had some pins and a plate removed from my ankle on Wednesday. Now it's Friday, and I still can't walk. In fact, I don't even like to dangle my foot off the bed because all the blood rushes to it and produces a very unpleasant tingling pain.

I am a total pain wuss. (Do you spell wuss with one s or two?) Just wondering.

Also, Ally has Riley's iTouch and has played the Chipette version of "Hot and Cold" no less than 64 times in the last hour. She is sitting on the stairs just outside my bedroom door while doing this. I may not last much longer.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Ouch---hope you're hopping around crutchless in no time! And wuss has two "s"es (how the H do you spell THAT?), so your instincts were right.

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow