Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

So, with the title, I bet you're expecting snow pictures, but I haven't been home when the kids were outside and dear hubby "couldn't find" the camera, which was in the place it is always kept. So, I have these:





Ally hugging our inflatable Santa (obviously not taken this weekend, note the tank top and shorts!)



Jeremiah and Tanner hoping for a Saints victory (currently in OT vs. the Skins)





Ally in her Christmas PJ's






The only evidence I have that my kids have had fun outside!




Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
There you go, Mimi. Pictures.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE the new jams. Can't wait to see them all in them...or most of them in the pjs and 2 of the 5 (no names mentioned) dressed up like princesses and/or nakey butt.
Your house looks so festive. We just decorated today. Tree up tomorrow.

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow said...

I love your banister lights! I HEART them! Were they pre-lit? I want some, Santy, I want some! :-)

Mimi said...

Where is my RiPie? Love the others, though! Could they be any cuter?