Friday, August 7, 2009

Cute things my kids say

Just a couple gems from my kiddos.

1. The other night, dear husband was helping me to pop and enormous zit that had sprouted on my forehead. Ally was watching with interest and asked how it got there. I told her I didn't know but that it was probably a product of Satan (kidding :O). She looked concerned and asked if she was going to get one too. I told her I hoped not. Then, she said, "Mom, all I have on my face are nickels." Nickels? Um, okay hon. She looked at me like I was crazy and said "Mom, you have them too", and pointed to my freckles. Hilarious.

2. When I was away a few weeks ago on my business trip, I called one night to talk to the kids. In case you didn't know, we have gotten ourselves a puppy. This is him:

From Macho

Anyway, I asked Ally (again with the cute) how he was doing and she said this: "He was loud last night Mom. He barked a storm up".

3. An oldie but a goodie! We went on a trip a while back and I forgot to pack Riley underwear. She was like, "It's okay Mom. I can just go krypto". I think she meant to say commando but now we have replaced that in our family language with krypto. So, if you see me, ask if I'm going krypto, and I'll understand what you're talking about.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Al is too funny!!!

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow said...

I love these...I try to write Andrew's down when he says them, because they are priceless. And I want to blackmail him when he's older. His "funny" today--talking about his friend "Glowy" that he met at preschool. Her name is Chloe. I like Glowy better. :-)

Unknown said...

How adorable!