Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am the champion....of the WORLD!

Yep, that's me. I am the official winner of last week's Athlon Sports College Football Pick Em! I even beat Trace Adkins. (I guess that's good, right?) So, for my mastery in picking, I am the winner of a......wait for it......keep waiting.....Jason White autographed mini football helmet. I have so many people to thank for this honor. My father, who gave me his username and password to Tech Sideline where I have wasted many hours when I should have been working, my brother Josh, with whom I collected football cards and wore goofy football helmets when I should have been playing with Barbies and Strawberry Shortcake, the guys at ESPN's College Gameday who have helped to add to my useless football knowledge week after week, and finally, my husband, who once took Riley to a Pony Birthday Party so I could watch the Virginia Tech/UNC game. Thanks guys. Couldn't have done it without you.

No comments: