Friday, August 22, 2008

We had a friend videotape the wedding and darn it if Michael Caine wasn't in it..

Happy Anniversary to me, repeat 3 times, and then say YAY! I have been married for ten long, hard, tedious, stressful (just kidding honey!) wonderful years. And the best part of the deal, is that I get to raise my three wonderful children with a great husband and father. I'm typically not a sappy person, just ask Rusty, and he'll tell you I'm about as sentimental as a wet dishcloth, but I do have to give him some love here. And in honor of this festive occasion, in which you should buy me either A. Tin or Aluminum (if you are the traditional sort) or B. Diamond Jewelery (the modern choice, and much more interesting), I bring you a few pics of Russell and I through the ages. Unfortunately, I can reach back just so far, only to when I first got my digital camera. So, no wedding photos, unless I can remember how to use my scanner. But, here it is. Happy Anniversary honey.








2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on 10 years! What an accomplishment. It is hard to remember Jeremiah that small, and I'm fairly certain I have zero memories of Alcat that small. Glad you guys had a good anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary to you guys! We had our tenth last year. 11 seems really boring after 10. lol