Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eruption (pause) All Stars, Can't beat us at our game....

Well, I've tried to illegally (gasp!) show the photos for Riley's cheer competition on Saturday, but apparently Classic Photography and Imaging is onto my tricks, so I'll just direct you to their site, where you can gaze for yourself!

1. Go to the bottom of the main page and choose order pictures
2. The event is "North County Regional Channel"
3. Her group is "mini ch lev2 136"
4. There are 109 pictures, but Riley is prominently featured in 56,57,58, 69-83, 97 and 98. Bonus points if you can find her in the final group shots!

Good Luck!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

She seems impossibly tiny to be doing some of those moves. The picture of her coming down from the pyramid is priceless.
I spotted her in pics 99-109...what do I win?!