- She keeps a list of every book she reads, so that she can be sure she doesn't read it again. I've done that several times before, started reading a book, gotten halfway through, and realized I already know how it's going to end.
- She keeps a journal, writes in it every day, and has ever since I can remember. I don't know what she writes, but man, I admire the dedication.
- She doesn't do it as much anymore, but she was a recycler way before recycling was cool.
- She always knows what the weather is going to be, not only in her town, but my town, my brother's towns, and everywhere in between.
- Her house is the only place that is almost exactly like it was when I was a child. It is a constant in a world of changes.
There you have it!